Contact Us - New York International Air Show : New York International Air Show

Contact Us

New York Int’l Air Show Contacts

To reach one of our department heads you can e-mail them by clicking on their e-mail link below. If you are planning to attend the show and are looking for further information, please call (321) 395-3110.

Be sure to check out our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see whether your question might already have been answered!

Department Contacts

Sales & Marketing
Click Here to E-Mail

Event Site Operations
Click Here to E-Mail

Admissions & Ticketing
Click Here to E-Mail

Flight Operations
Click Here to E-Mail

Hospitality/Volunteers
Click Here to E-Mail

Public Relations
Click Here to E-Mail

Note! If you are a food, beverage or merchandise vendor please visit our Sponsor page and submit an inquiry with the indicated interest. We will forward your request to our exclusive food and beverage or merchandise concessioner. Any food, beverage or vendor inquires sent direct to any email above will not be responded to.

1. Terry Badalamente says:

We are a non profit organization and wanted to give tickets to some of our members and donate some to others.

Can we use our tax exempt number to purchase the tickets?

2. Robert Barry Simon says:

Where do I find the password for “Eyes Only” information? There is nothing on the tickets I purchased some months ago.

3. Wayne A. Hall says:

I am a reporter for the Mid-Hudson Times based in Newburgh, N.Y. and I am covering the air show. Please advise what I need for press credentials for the show. We do plan to do several stories about the show, with art. Thanks. Wayne Hall. (scribewayne@aol.com)

4. Richard says:

Hi: I was wondering if the Air Force Thunderbirds will actually be taking off and landing at Stewart airport within sight of the spectators?

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Richard, the Thunderbirds will be coming from Stewart AFB, so you likely won’t see them taking off and landing, but you will see them do a lot of very cool maneuvers!

5. Kenneth reilly says:

Is it possible to ride a bike all the way to the show entrance or do I have leave my bike where the car parking is located and ride the shuttle to the show entrance?

6. Raman says:

Hi,
    I plan to come to the show with my family that includes my 8-year old twins. I have never been to an airshow and would like to know if the “General Admission” category has seating and restroom facilities. Do people stand and watch most of the time? Thanks.

• NY Air Show says:

Hi Raman – yes, there are port-a-potties available throughout the show. For general admission tickets, you can bring your own chairs and set up on the pavement or in hte grass to watch the show. Small umbrellas or sunshades are allowed; pop-up-tents are not. We hope you and your family enjoy the show!

7. Steve Tamberino says:

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to see if there will be any WW2 aircraft at the show this year? Perhaps a B-17? B-29? P-51’s?

• NY Air Show says:

Stay tuned – we always have a great line-up of historic aircrafts, which will be announced as we grow closer to the show!

8. Booffa says:

Will there be special bus service operating from NYC to Stewart Int Airport for this year’s air show ?
    If not what is the best way to get to the airshow from Manhattan area. I am a tourist specially coming to NY for the airshow 2018.