Flight Line Club VIP - New York International Air Show : New York International Air Show

Flight Line Club VIP

Thousands of spectators see the New York International Air Show from the crowd line, but far less get to experience it without the crowd. Join the experienced spectators in the ultimate VIP viewing spot, the Flight Line Club! Be one of the few to enjoy this VIP experience on the flight line directly at show... View Article

Thousands of spectators see the New York International Air Show from the crowd line, but far less get to experience it without the crowd. Join the experienced spectators in the ultimate VIP viewing spot, the Flight Line Club! Be one of the few to enjoy this VIP experience on the flight line directly at show center.

Purchase Online for Sunday at the Pre-Event Price of $214

Saturday is SOLD OUT!  Sunday still available.

Save $63 off the $285 day-of-event-price ONLINE now!

NEW for 2019!  Special children’s price of $193 for ages 3-12

(ages 2 and under still free)

The performers will be soaring across the airfield in front of you and our new VIP Entrance military aircraft display will be waiting for you as you enter!  A fully catered lunch from a new specialized caterer will be served from 11:30a to 1:30p with draft beer, soft drinks and water served all day long.  Lots of shaded seating available inside the Flight Line Club VIP tent and when you’re ready to get the full effect of the show take a seat directly on the flight line and watch the jets soar overhead.  You’ll receive an official event program and a commemorative credential. One parking pass for the VIP reserved parking area just for the Flight Line Club and Corporate Chalets is included with every purchase and offers the closest available parking.  You’ll also enter through a special VIP entrance.  Best of all, when the show is over, you’ll exit the VIP reserved parking via a special route away from the crowds and traffic and be on your way home with ease!

• NY Air Show says:

We do an across-the-board discounts for all guests who pre-purchase tickets prior to the show via this website or phone, which is currently 25% off through Friday, August 23. There are no additional discounts.

• NY Air Show says:

No, there is no cash bar or liquor available. You are welcome to go purchase beverages out in the general concessionaire area, as well as to enjoy the complimentary Budweiser beer in the VIP tent.

1. Michael R. Di Fate says:

Hi, I accidently purchased VIP tickets for both days I need to cancel one of the days. How do I do it. Order #1195241

2. James Gregerson says:

Hi. Last year I was invited to a reception for the pilots (perhaps because I was a flight-line ticket holder) on Saturday after the show. I was unable to attend but would like to do so this year if there is one. Would that be possible?

3. Daniel says:

What is the maximum seating capacity for the FLIGHT LINE CLUB VIP? How crowded will that be? I do not do well in crowds. Please advise

• NY Air Show says:

The Flight Line Club holds about 400 people, which tends to fill near to capacity on Saturday, and slightly less so on Sunday. If you are not a crowd person, Sunday is your better bet, but please note that this is a large air show, so crowds are absolutely unavoidable.

4. Ken Austenberg says:

I am planning to come with my family on the 25th. I there any chance the penne pasta os vegan? Otherwise I will bring my own food with me.

• NY Air Show says:

Hi Ken, no outside food or beverage is allowed outside of water; however, we will have some options available for you.

5. Brian Evichin says:

Hello, I’m 100% disabled veteran. I want to take my 12 year old son to this show and get the flight line club tickets.. do you offer a military or veteran discount for these seats? I’d be coming from the poconos so have to get a room as well.

Thanks in advance
    Brian

• NY Air Show says:

We offer a discount to everyone when you purchase your tickets in advance either online or by phone (currently 25% off), so there are no additional discounts.

6. Denise A Dearborn says:

Is there a VA discount. We are very interested but as seniors are on limited budgets. There are 2 Vietnam Vets and one is handicapped. Can walk but not long distances.

• NY Air Show says:

Hi Denise, we do a discount across the board for all guests who purchase tickets online in advance (currently 25% off) so there are no additional discounts. On our parking page, you can see details about good options for parking – there are handicap parking spots in all of the lots.