Flight Line Club VIP - New York International Air Show : New York International Air Show

Flight Line Club VIP

Thousands of spectators see the New York International Air Show from the crowd line, but far less get to experience it without the crowd. Join the experienced spectators in the ultimate VIP viewing spot, the Flight Line Club! Be one of the few to enjoy this VIP experience on the flight line directly at show... View Article

Thousands of spectators see the New York International Air Show from the crowd line, but far less get to experience it without the crowd. Join the experienced spectators in the ultimate VIP viewing spot, the Flight Line Club! Be one of the few to enjoy this VIP experience on the flight line directly at show center.

Purchase Online at the Pre-Event Price of $214

Save $63 off the $285 day-of-event-price ONLINE now!

NEW for 2019!  Special children’s price of $193 for ages 3-12

(ages 2 and under still free)

The performers will be soaring across the airfield in front of you and our new VIP Entrance military aircraft display will be waiting for you as you enter!.  A fully catered lunch from a new specialized caterer will be served from 11:30a to 1:30p with draft beer, soft drinks and water served all day long.  Lots of shaded seating available inside the Flight Line Club VIP tent and when you’re ready to get the full effect of the show take a seat directly on the flight line and watch the jets soar overhead.  You’ll receive an official event program and a commemorative credential. One parking pass for the VIP reserved parking area just for the Flight Line Club and Corporate Chalets is included with every purchase and offers the closest available parking.  You’ll also enter through a special VIP entrance.  Best of all, when the show is over, you’ll exit the VIP reserved parking via a special route away from the crowds and traffic and be on your way home with ease!

1. Raphael Lebovits says:

Went yesterday to the Air Show with my son. Had an AMAZING time!!!!
    Some things, though, if I may:
    1) more ATMs. Many vendors (for example, the F4 cockpit photo, some food vendors) don’t take credit/debit cards. I had to walk quite a bit back and forth to get cash. It was exhausting, and caused me to miss the Thunderbirds’ take off.
    2) the preferred seating area is NOT at center show, it is off to the right. That was frustrating, to say the least, considering the money spent. We couldn’t see, for example, the parachute team land; all of the performers’ maneuvers were centered well to our left. I could share some video with you, if you like. Next year, these seating areas would be better off being in the center.

Otherwise, amazing experience!

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Raphael, this is great feedback for us – we really appreciate it!! We did more ATMs than in 2017, but we heard from you and a couple other guests that they could use more. And we’ll definitely speak with our vendors about credit card options, since companies like Square make it much easier these days. We’ll also be discussing some adjustments to preferred seating to help you all get more bang for your buck. But thank you for talking with us and so glad you had a great experience!

• Zarate says:

Hello, this was my 1st time attending the NY Air Show. Raphael is correct in the seating positions of the preferred seating. The center seats were not in the center at all. The view when sitting is the green hill from the farther right side. I didn’t want to be standing & blocking the peoples view so i just left the section & watched from the left side. I had more better views standing & got to walk around to see the static displays while the performers were setting up.
        Also, why were there people surrounding the statics just hanging out ? I understand it was sunny & hot but for people to enjoy taking pictures, the statics should be void of people sitting on their chairs & gathering around them. The C-17 was the only one roped off. I got clear pictures & unobstructed view.
        Also, there should be some porta pottys outside the entrance esp with the No Re-Entry policy. I had to go once the show was near its end & had walked out already. I wasn’t allowed to come back in. Honestly, I just did my #1 business in my car.
        Other than these, I’d love to come back next year, this time w/ my 12yr old son. Thank you for the great show. Hopefuly I will get a feedback.

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Zarate, thanks for your helpful feedback! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to continue to improve the show.

2. Ed Dykshoorn says:

Have to compliment the caterers this year! It was soo much easier to have the food setup in each tent rather than one serving area (and the long lines) as it was the last 2 years. No lines to get the food. The serving trays were well stocked by the catering staff! They did a tremendous job. Thanks!

The only downside to the VIP experience was the exit from the site this year. This year we were required to exit completely on the opposite side of the airport, rather than the way we came in on International Blvd and rt 747. The end result this year was the lines of traffic trying to get through 3 backed up traffic lights, whereas in the past it was a straight run back to the interstate.

Thanks again for a great show and again thanks to the fantastic caterers!

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Ed, thanks for your comments about the caterers! We’ll pass along the message. We were happy with them too – we got lots of good feedback on their short lines and affordable prices. Parking is definitely always a challenge, but it’s on our brainstorm list for 2019 on how we can continue to improve. Thanks for your feedback – it helps make things better each year!

3. John Fahey says:

Our party of four attended our first New York Air Show on the 15th not knowing how the nitty gritty details would pan out. Wow, were we surprised! Getting into and out of VIP parking was as smooth as silk, more than enough seating, food and beverages were steadily replenished (the beer station could have been closer). The shuttle carts were a pleasant surprise, too. It was well worth the ticket price.
    One criticism, however. The music has to go, at least while performers are moving both on the ground and in the air. The tunes did nothing to enhance the experience, and in fact detracted from many of the performances. The warbirds were competing with rap tunes. It may be hard to believe but during a number of the Thunderbirds’ meaneuvers the music actually drowned out the jet noise.
    Many thanks for a great day!

• John Fahey says:

A PS to my earlier note.
      I forgot to thank you for the golf cart shuttle services. The day was very hot, I was on a cane, and the walk between the VIP area and the static displays was pretty long. I grabbed a shuttle, the driver was great, and I got to see much more than I could have under my own power.
      A suggestion for 2019. On one hand I appreciate and understand the need for security of the military performers, but on the other hand I missed seeing the Thunderbirds’ pre-flight routines, engine start, and taxi maneuvers. To me they are an essential part of the headliners’ routine and give due credit to the often overlooked ground crews.
      Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback.

4. Tari says:

This our third year coming to your show. GREAT in everyway. May I suggest, during setup, a porta potty be placed outside the entrance gates. After standing in line nearly an hour, people come to the front of the line stating they need facilities. The staff feeling helpless tell the person they have to wait until the gates open at 9am and they will be the first in the gate. Some get offended with gate crashers. And after everyone travels with that morning coffee, I’m sure some are real requests.
    Another concern. My husband and I get to your event early and wonder to the visitors section until the VIP area opens. As we returned to the VIP area, a man on a golf cart approached us and asked if we knew where we were inferring we were in the VIP area. We showed him our tickets and he wanted to know where are landyards were with the tag noting where we should be. We explained they didn’t give them out at the entrance gate this year, only gave us a bag from the casino. He said that’s not right and we told him again that is what occurred. He then drove away. I walked back to where we entered and they informed me to go to section to sit and we would receive a pass. It was better getting them at the gate.
    Thank you for reading my email. Again, thank you for the show. know we will be back.

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Tari, thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback – the idea of a portapotty station outside the admissions gate is an especially great idea! We’ll definitely find out if it’s doable for 2019. In addition, really sorry that you got a little harassment from any of our volunteers/staff about being in the right place! Not the kind of VIP experience we wanted you to have, and we’ll definitely have a debrief as a team as to what occurred with the VIP lanyards. They should have been provided to you when you arrived at the VIP area, without any hassle. That being said, we hope you thoroughly enjoyed the show and had a great experience otherwise. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to get better year-after-year as our show continues to grow!!!

• Jeffrey J says:

There was one porta-john outside the VIP gate last year. This year -nothing. In addition to customers waiting to get in, there are traffic control people, etc. Thanks.

5. jf says:

I have corporate chalet tickets. I have a few key questions. Is this the same experience as VIP minus the parking? Food, tent, seating, beverages are included?

6. Ronald Williams says:

Good morning, this is my first time attending a show and I would like to know that by purchasing Flight Line Club admission, would it allow me to be able to get photos up close of the performers and their Aircraft?

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Ronald, we will be doing our best to have a couple performers pop in to say hello during the day to you guys! There are not aircraft located in the FLC tent however. You are provided food, beverage, shade, seating, a complimentary program, and much more!

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Lynn, you can absolutely arrive whenever you would like! Show starts at around noon, so we recommend getting there before then.