Flight Line Club VIP - New York International Air Show : New York International Air Show
Click Here to learn about our COVID-19 initiatives to stay safe and separate at the New York Int'l Air Show

Flight Line Club VIP

The Flight Line Club is the ultimate spot to experience the New York International Air Show. Enjoy this VIP viewing experience featuring tents for shade and eating, a catered lunch, and beer, wine, soft drinks and water all day long while you stay safe and separate from others around you with reserved seating by group... View Article

Purchase Now at Early Bird Price of $185

Save $100 off the $285 event day price* thru July 20th at midnight

*Event day price online or by phone, tickets must be purchased in advance for 2020

Special children’s price of $167 for ages 3-12, ages 2 and under free

The Flight Line Club will feature reserved seating by group for 2020 as part of our stay safe and separate initiatives.  Only your friends and family will be sitting next to you directly on the flight line as you watch the jets soar overhead with large aisles between every section and row.  A catered lunch will be served from 11:30a to 1:30p with beer, wine, soft drinks and water served all day long.  Enjoy shaded seating to eat inside the Flight Line Club VIP tents and use them to get out of the sun after lunch service is complete.  Executive air conditioned restroom trailers are once again part of the VIP experience.  A complimentary program guide, mask and a small bottle of hand sanitizer will be provided to every Flight Line Club guest.  One parking pass per group is included for the VIP reserved parking area just for the Flight Line Club guests, offering the closest available parking.  You’ll also enter and exit through a special VIP entrance gate.

1. Cheryl Hahn says:

Hi
    What happens if I buy for a group of 8 I would need two parking spots as I cannot fit all of us in one vehicle. In addition if the show gets cancelled due to Covid or inclement weather is the money refunded?

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Cheryl, yes, if you purchase 8 flight line club tickets at one time, would you email us at info@air.show so that we can have our ticketing box office issue you an additional parking pass? Your other options is to make two purchases of four tickets if you like. The show is still scheduled to happen as is.

2. Dennis says:

Hello there!

I was here last year and it was such a wonderful experience. I got a chance to talk to the Blue Angels and other amazing pilots. Do you think it’s still possible to get a chance to talk to some of the pilots performing this year?

Thank you in advance.

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Dennis, it’s definitely a whole new world that we’re all in this year with the COVID-19 situation, so stay tuned. We’re working with our performers to figure out how/if we can do meet-and-greets in a way that’s nice and safe for everyone involved. It’s our hope that we’ll be able to do it, as we know that’s a definite fan favorite – and our performers love it too! It’s why they do what they do.

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Zach, stay tuned with us if you would – because we’re all living in a wild new situation with COVID-19, we are working with our helicopter pilots to determine if this is an add-on that can be safely done for this year’s show. We’ll be posting details one way or another in the next month or so, so be sure to tune in on Facebook and make sure you’ve signed up for our email list. Thanks for being a fan!

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Karen, at this time the air show is still scheduled to occur with additional safety protocols in place. You can gift or resell the tickets if you like, but at this time, we are not providing refunds.

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Nancy, give our box office a call at 877-766-8158. They’d be happy to assist you and troubleshoot what’s going on with the ticket page!

3. Karen Nelthrope says:

The same happened to me. I booked tickets in Aug 2019. Paid and never received. Emailed and got reply they are happy to help to no avail. I still do not have tickets. What a sham. I will be contacting my bank next. A few hundred dollars up in smoke.

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Karen, our box office team would be happy to assist you with getting the tickets to you – they are usually incredibly responsive, so we’re sorry if your email somehow got mislaid on their end! I just personally re-emailed them to ask them to resend. We’re sorry for your frustration, but we will get those tickets to you ASAP!

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Jeff, we do an across the board discount for all guests purchasing tickets online or via phone prior to the show, so there are no additional discounts.

4. Melissa says:

I purchased 2 adult Flight Line Club VIP tickets last week. I received a confirmation number when I checked out and it has been charged to my credit card. However, I never received a confirmation email or a pdf of my tickets. I have contacted the help email for ‘questions about tickets’ but have not received a response. Who can I contact to help me?

• NY Air Show says:

Hey Melissa, so sorry the email with the tickets didn’t reach your inbox! Our Box Office Support team would be absolutely happy to help resend those. Please email us at info@air.show and we’ll connect you with them to get those sent immediately. Thanks so much!

• NY Air Show says:

In the event of non-authorized intervention, weather or other causes beyond our control, the event may be terminated or suspended and tickets are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled in its entirety on Saturday due to weather, tickets will be honored on Sunday. If the event is cancelled in its entirety on Sunday or for the weekend due to weather, tickets will be refunded or honored at the 2021 event.